General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD)
The RGPD is the new European legislation on the protection of personal data, with 3 main objectives:
- Unify European regulations on data protection
- Give citizens control over the use of their data
- Making companies responsible for data processing
As a customer or subscriber, your rights in terms of protection and access to your personal data are guaranteed. in particular:
- The right of rectification: you can rectify your information at any time by contacting us directly.
- The right to forget: You can cancel your account or subscription at any time. You can send us an opt-out request. Your accounts, as well as all related data, will be permanently deleted within a maximum of 5 days.
- The right to portability: If you request, Destinazores will export and give you all your data, so that they can be transferred to third parties or competing companies. In this case, you will be sent a file in CSV format.
- The right of opposition: You may, at any time, cancel all specific uses we make of your information (newsletters, automatic emails, etc.).
- The right of access: When any changes are made to your data, you will be notified and invited to re-read and accept any new privacy policies. On the other hand, you may at any time contact Destinazores in order to access and modify your information.
The Funeral Agency Cordeiro collects and processes the following data: e-mail, name, surname, company name, tax number, postal code, telephone number, IP address and domain name, connection and navigation data after user authorization, bank details after user authorization, order history, complaints, incidents and subscription information on our site.
The compulsory or optional nature of the data (in order to be able to finalize its registration and we can provide the services Destinazores) is indicated, during the collection, by an asterisk. On the other hand, some data is collected automatically during the user’s navigation on the site.
The data described above is intended for our commercial, marketing and accounting services. They can be passed on to the subcontractors of the Destinazores.
Funeral Agency Cordeiro does not assign, sell or rent to third parties the data collected.
The transfer of data collected to third parties may only occur in the following cases:
- under its authorization.
- at the request of the competent judicial authorities or in case of legal action.
Data processing is required for the following purposes:
- commercial and accounting management
- the promotion, in the form of newsletters
- the management of prospecting operations
- the preparation of commercial statistics and control